13 Dec What Do You Need to Post Bail in Tennessee
There’s a lot about bail that the average people do not know. Luckily, the professionals here at Franklin Bail Bonds are more than happy to help out and answer questions. One bit of information that can help speed up the bail process is knowing what documentation you will need to post bail. If you have this ready to go when you talk to a bail agent for the first time, bailing someone out of jail will be that much faster.
There are 3 important bits of paperwork that a person will need to post bail with us, and they are:
- A recent paycheck stub. This shows that you are working and exactly how much you are making. With this information, we can figure out how much you can afford when it comes to payments. We also accept bank statements that show regular deposits.
- Proof of Tennessee residency. This can be as simple as an official piece of mail addressed to you with your name on it. This shows that you do live in Tennessee.
- Valid Tennessee ID. This can be a driver’s license, a state-issued ID card, or something else of that nature. This lets us know that you are who you say you are.
Having this paperwork ready to go when you meet with a bail agent can help speed up the bail process immensely. Another way you can help move things along is by talking to friends and family members before contacting an agent. Find out which ones will be willing to help co-sign or pay for the bail bond and then gives their names and number to your bail agent.
Doing these simple things can make a huge difference with how long it takes to bail someone out of jail. It can help make the difference between the release of your loved one taking a day or taking a few hours.
Some of the other benefits that we provide for our clients here at Franklin Bail Bonds include:
- 24/7 Bail bond service
- Phone approvals
- 0% Interest payment plans
- No hidden fees
- No collateral with working signer
- Se habla Español